Ignite the Imagination
The Victoria Junior College name is synonymous with a culture of excellence and innovation in both work and play. This is what sets us apart in the educational landscape of Singapore. While Victorians boast of strong academic standings and possess rigorous intellectual habits, they are also challenged to go beyond the everyday and pursue what their hearts desire. We value the diversity that is every young person and believe that there is nothing more important than helping them find their passion and purpose, however defined. Victorians then go out, ready to change the world in creative and meaningful ways.
Thinkers, dreamers and doers - here at Victoria Junior College, you can be all of them.
Total Development via a Well-Rounded Curriculum
Through tie-ups with our strategic partners, VJC provides extended opportunities for students in local and overseas attachment and exchange programmes. Highlights include:
- Science Research Programmes and Attachments to Research Institutes
- Hospital and other Job Attachments
- Performing Arts International Competitions and Cultural Immersion Tours
- Student Exchange Programmes with Schools in Switzerland, Shanghai and Taiwan
- Overseas Learning Trips (e.g. Economics, Geography, History, Literature, Science)
- Local and Overseas Forums, Conferences and Seminars (e.g. Global Young Leaders Conference)
- Adventure Expeditions
- Sports Tours to Regional Countries like Australia, China and Thailand
Click here to view a full list of our achievements.